Wednesday 7 March 2018

What’s On My Desk?




Hi and Welcome to the Under Blue Skies blog.

Because I was away for a few days last week, I have had not time to prepare anything specific planned to write a post about. So I thought that it would be fun to write something very simple that would give you a description of all the things that are sitting on my desk today and maybe give you a little personal insight into me.


So here goes………….

#1 is a post-it note containing a note to myself about a standing order payment that I am chasing.  It was supposed to be paid against an invoice and the supplier says that they have no record of the payment being made.

#2 is my favourite pen. It is a stainless steel Sheaffer that was bought for me as a present one Christmas

#3 is a letter opener that came as a gift when we rented our letter franking machine.  Before that I had never even considered using such a thing but now it is used every single day I am in the office.

#4 is the all important cup of coffee.  The mug is very special to me because it was bought as a present by my girls and it has a poem on it called “My Dad” and it is by someone called Purple Ronnie

If all the world’s Dads got together
To enter a Super Dad test
I’m sure you’d be voted the winner
‘cos you are by miles the best.

#5 is an engineers report from the boiler service this morning

#6 is the moonshadowmedia QR code coaster

#7 is my 4 way USB splitter

#8 is my laptop

#9 is my work portable drive

#10 is my personal portable drive

#11 is a company coaster

#12 is my telephone

#13 is my mobile phone

#14 is my mousemat and mouse

And  finally

#15 is my favourite water bottle - it just had to be purple!


So there we have it, a little tour around my desk.  When I get back into the swing of things next week I am sure that the post will be much more juicy.

ooo000ooo

About Dave   I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and I recently qualified as a Reiki Master / Teacher and I am currently studying a Colour Therapy course,

If you would like to know more about my therapy work etc, then please send an email to me at


I would be great if you joined our Facebook page Under Blue Skies.  This page is made up of a group of like - minded people (also known as The Tribe).

And as a thank you for joining I would love to send you a complimentary Members Only pdf file entitled “Inspired Thoughts 2017”  

To get your copy please send me your best email address and it will be winging its way to you.

LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

I send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

However, to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service. 

To subscribe to this service please send an email using “add me” as the subject to  


When you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...