Sunday 9 April 2017

Forthcoming Posts (Updated 9th April)


Hi it’s Dave and greetings from Ilfracombe, N Devon, UK - today is Sunday the 9th April 2017 and we are now well into the recovery stage following Alison’s surgery to replace her worn out knee. 

It has been a really productive week for me personally – I have almost completed my forthcoming new album “Dragon’s Gate” and we are currently on track for the release on the 1st May 2017.   The blog address has now been changed and there is a new app in the making so we have taken another step towards our full brand identity.  I am also well into the writing of the 2nd chapter of “The Path To You” my new book that I am looking to publish by the end of the summer holiday if not before.

So here is the updated list of the topics for the next 5 weeks together with the posting dates for each one.

Wednesday 12th April - “The Excuse Toolkit”

Wednesday 19th April – “Thoughts On Communication”

Wednesday 26th April – “The Fires Of Self Esteem”

Wednesday 3rd May – “4 Ways To Train Your Mind To Work Better”

Wednesday10th May – “Let Checklists Take The Strain”

All of the above posts contain simple steps that anyone can follow to make significant changes and hopefully, improvements in their lives.

Some of you may be asking what qualifies me to write these posts?  In order to answer that question let me give you a small insight into the world of Dave Baxter 

I have been a life coach since 2006 and hold an Honours Diploma in the subject and this qualification provided me with membership of “Associated Stress Consultants”.  I hold a Diploma in Music Therapy, I am a certificated Reiki Practitioner, a certificated Crystal Therapist and I am currently studying towards a Diploma in Colour Therapy.

I have had several Personal Development articles published in the USA, I lead guided meditations and run the virtual light centre The Crystal Spring with my business partner Kaz and I also run The Blue Sky Company which is my coaching / personal development brand.

If you would like to ask any questions about the blog, my therapy word etc, then please feel free to email me at:- blueskycompany@europe.com

If you are interested in becoming a member of our tribe then please go to Facebook and search for Under Blue Skies – “The Tribe” and I will look forward to seeing you there.

Whilst I am talking about the tribe it would be great if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe, the work that we do etc. to your friends and family.

LINKS


If you would like to subscribe to this blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the BLUE button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to my list of subscribers.

I also send out daily emails containing a new Inspirational Phrase.  To receive these emails then they are only available by subscribing via an email to moonshadowmedia@mail.com  quoting “add me” as the subject line.  Once you have subscribed the phrases are delivered to your mail box each day completely free of charge...

Have a fantastic day and live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...