Monday 23 January 2017

Forthcoming Posts updated January 23rd

A very good day from Ilfracombe, N Devon, UK - today is Monday the 23rd January 2017 and after a fantastic weekend with friends and family I thought it would be useful to give everyone an indication of when I will be posting new topics on here and what each one will be called.

So here is the programme for the next 4 weeks

Wednesday 25 January - "Responsibility, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Action"

Wednesday 1 February - "Overcoming Shyness"

Wednesday 8 February - "Make A Positive Impact"

Wednesday 15 February - "It May Not Be Our Fault........y 

Wednesday 22 February - "I Am Flawed ......a misconception"

All of the above posts contain simple steps that anyone can follow to make significant changes and hopefully, improvements in their lives.

Some of you may be asking what qualifies me to post these things?   So let me give you a small insight into the world of Dave Baxter 

I have been a life coach since 2006 and hold an Honours Diploma in the subject.  I am a member of Associated Stress Consultants.  I hold a diploma in Music Therapy, I am a certificated Reiki Practitioner, a certificated Crystal Therapist and am currently studying towards a qualification in Mindfulness.

Furthermore I have had several Personal Development articles published in the USA, I lead guided meditations and run the virtual light centre The Crystal Spring with my business partner Kaz and I also run The Blue Sky Company which is my coaching / personal development brand.

If this has made you think or it has prompted any questions please feel free to leave a comment in the box below,

I hope that you will join in and read the coming posts and tell your friends about this blog.  You can also follow me on Twitter as @realdavebaxter

To check out my website at www.moonshadowmedia.wixsite.com/bluesky
Visit my Pinterest board The Blue Sky Company

If you would like to follow this blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the BLUE button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to my list of followers.

Have a fantastic day and live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x


PS if you would like to receive a new Inspirational Phrase delivered free of charge to your mailbox every day please send your email address to moonshadowmedia@mail.com and quote "add me" in the subject line

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...