Tuesday 22 November 2016

Tuesday in Devon

Hi

Tuesday and all is good!

The winds and rain have abated for today, the new poem "Bring Me The Horizon" has been set to music and the cover artwork has been designed.  A couple of little tweaks to do and I will be able to put the track on here.  I expect that will happen within the next 24 hours, but in the meantime as a little teaser here is the cover image.

Well that is it for now, but will be back again soon.  Please follow me if you have not already done so by clicking the BLUE button over on the right of the page that has the word "follow" in it.  You can also send me an email to thedavebaxter@mail.com should you feel so inclined,

So until the next time, have a great day, be safe and  I wish you

Love, Light and Blessed Be!


Photo by - Wytchwynd Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...